LAS VEGAS REAL ESTATE NEWS - 2016 REAL ESTATE MARKET OUTLOOK
Las Vegas Real Estate Listings are on the rise
- Contact Arina Hanciulescu - Realty PROS - to find out how much your home in Las Vegas is worth!
Thanks to many contributing factors, the median home price had risen …
Currently the valley’s median real estate listing price for houses is $220,000.
This is the price that has not changed for months. This median real estate listing price was just a few hundred more than the United State’s average real estate listing price for single family homes.
- Interested in finding reduced price homes for sale in Las Vegas? Contact us at 702-306 4766
Because the housing market is more steady, it is expected that interest rates will rise again and have already begun to increase.
Because it is so well known that interest rates are rising, many experts project that 2016 will see a very strong start as many buyers will act now in order to not miss out on their opportunity to get a low interest rate and lower home price.
- Want to discuss Las Vegas Real Estate News 2016 with a Realtor? Contact us at 702-306 4766
2016 is expected to be a great year for sellers. Though the demand for housing may shrink due to the rising interest rates, prices are steadily increasing.
- Want to learn more about selling your Las Vegas home? Contact us at 702-306 4766
With a stable Las Vegas real estate market and home values expected to increase, 2016 is expected to be a great year for real estate.
For those looking to purchase real estate, sell their home, or invest in property, they should contact real estate agent - Arina Hanciulescu - immediately to find out when is the best time for them to act.
- MY LISTINGS
- The Lakes 3+ bedrooms 120,000 - 375,000 Homes & Townhomes
- OFFICE LISTINGS